Autumn 2020 Property Gallery
Now Is a Good Time to Sell Your Home.
Fall is the new spring!
While the pandemic and lockdowns derailed the traditionally busy spring market, home sales have rebounded the past few months and remain strong. Fueled by pent-up demand and low inventory, many buyers are eager to make up for lost time, making it an ideal time to sell your home.
Here are a few reasons why this fall is a good time to list your home.
• Mortgage purchase applications rose steadily over the summer, signaling that home sales will continue climbing this year.
• Record-low mortgage interest rates are spurring more people to shop for a home so they can reduce their monthly mortgage payments.
• With fewer houses for sale, the market has become highly competitive, resulting in more full-price and multiple offers as well as a jump in home prices.
• As more people work remotely and generally spend more time at home, many are realizing the dining table is no longer the best place to work and they need more space to accommodate their new lifestyle.
• Some people who have shifted to permanently working at home are deciding to move to where they really want to live since they can now work from anywhere.
Buyers will find a vast selection of homes for sale in this issue’s fall Property Gallery. In addition, our property spotlight marketing plan enables agents to use a plethora of unsurpassed tools to reach buyers to successfully sell homes for top dollar. If you’re interested in selling or buying a home, contact a local Coldwell Banker agent today to schedule a virtual or socially distanced in-person appointment, or visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com.
Minnesota and Western Wisconsin
Coldwell Banker Realty