In partnership with Rudy Maxa’s Tours
20 guests only
Book by December 31 to save $500
Hosted by Emmy-winning journalist and travel expert Rudy Maxa, the exclusive Artful Living Ultimate France Food and Wine Tour of Champagne, Burgundy and Bordeaux will feature 5-star hotels, Michelin-starred restaurants, and once-in-a-lifetime access to the most storied French wine cellars and chateaus. Don’t miss this singular opportunity.
• A stay at Hostellerie de Levernois, a 5-star boutique hotel with only 22 rooms.
• Dinner at one of Anthony Bourdain’s favorite restaurants, L’Avant Comptoir.
• An insider’s visit to Champagne, including a private tour of the Dom Pérignon cellars at Moët & Chandon.
• An exclusive tour of the most famous vineyards of Burgundy, including a visit to La Cave Privée and Château de Pommard.
• An excursion through Bordeaux wine country, with stops at its most famous chateaus.
To view the complete itinerary and to secure your reservation for this once-in-a-lifetime trip, visit RudyMaxaTours.com.