This fall, cozy up to indoor and outdoor fireplace inspiration with legendary Streeter projects and the custom builder’s newest creation: the delicious Streeter S’mores Dip. Enjoy this exclusive recipe created by local baker Baers Blue Skies while viewing Streeter’s impeccable craftsmanship of modern and traditional homes, renovations, and condominiums at StreeterHomes.com.
Streeter S’mores Dip
Guittard semisweet chocolate chips
2 Tbsp. dark rum (optional)
½ to ¾ cup toasted coconut
½ cup toasted slivered almonds
1. Place an even layer of chocolate chips along bottom of a cast iron pan.
2. Layer with marshmallows to completely cover. Cover with foil and set aside.
3. For caramel sauce, heat caramel in a small bowl or saucepan and add rum to your liking.
4. Set pan on edge of fire, away from direct flames. Chocolate should melt in 5 to 7 minutes. Take care not to leave on fire too long as chocolate will burn.
5. Lift edge of foil. If marshmallows are thoroughly melted, remove from heat.
6. Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with coconut and almonds.
7. Serve with plenty of graham crackers for dipping.
For Oven Baking
Layer ingredients in pan and bake uncovered for 5 minutes at 425°F.