Crafted from the most divine whiskies from the four corners of Scotland, each of Johnnie Walker’s whisky blends embodies a unique flavor profile, making every libation taste beautifully balanced. Here are 3 whisky cocktail recipes to keep your spirits high as the temperatures continue to drop.
2 oz. Johnnie Walker Red Label
1 oz. sweet vermouth
2 dashes aromatic bitters
1. Combine whisky, vermouth and bitters in an ice-filled mixing glass and stir well.
2. Serve neat in a cocktail glass.
3. Twist an orange zest over glass to release aromatic oils.
4. Garnish with orange zest and brandied cherry for the perfect Rob Roy.
1½ oz. Johnnie Walker Red Label
½ oz. Drambuie
1. Combine whisky and Drambuie in an ice-filled mixing glass and stir well.
2. Serve in a tumbler over 1 large ice cube.
3. Finish with a brandied cherry.
1½ oz. Johnnie Walker Black Label
½ oz. lemon juice
½ oz. honey
3 oz. hot water
sprig toasted rosemary
1. Combine whisky, lemon juice, honey and water in a brandy glass.
2. Stir lightly to mix.
3. Garnish with a sprig of toasted rosemary.